GNM 6.67% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: GPP to acquire high grade Australian cobalt and vanadium co, page-80

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Why do you think the sp plunged? I would not say it was unjustified considering the facts which were made available to market.

Now turesi is almost done with unless they are hiding things, which I don't believe.

they messed OHD big time and no one is even sure if its the disruptive technology which it is touted to be.

When they do a second CR , at almost half the price of the first, within two to three months, it would not send a positive message. The first lot will be left with a sour taste.

They awarded themselves with performance shares and KMP shares for burning cash for over a decade.

And they have come up a new acquisition when served with 249, while the cobalt that might be Kanuka will be there safely and so no need to hurry.

Mate I agree it should be valued higher if any of these are worth pursuing. but are they and will we know? And if they are not, who would pay GPP 7m for some paper contract not even worth wiping your back side.

The new sample are good but again without drill assays can you be sure? Is the price we are paying competitive?

Some poster did say something like EFE were about to but this project but apparently it fell off for some reason. So is the BOD dong the right thing?

I would say new investors do bit more research before investing.

Your money, your choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.233K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 388451 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 133679 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.