GNM 7.69% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Cheers @Ferris Wheel. You sure got one thing right with GPP,...

1. 5,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    Cheers @Ferris Wheel. You sure got one thing right with GPP, "Other interesting developments" ... I like your correct use of tense, "likED". I feels sorry for you as for the rest of us if today was your first opportunity to hit reality with the status and perhaps the real purpose of ever creation of "other interesting developments". Hint: look at the history of capital raising and decide for yourself if project are to help "make the company grow" or provide platform for sourcing salaries in the long past with NO, ZERO result and for long time to come (judging by today's announcement).

On that note, and on the question of what do the GPP directors do(n't)? Hmmm, where to start? I am truly sorry, as I honestly I don't eve know where to start as I REALLY AND HONESTLY don't know (as I do not have information from the company) what they do on daily basis (even just for GPP) ... maybe google "doughnut+couch+GPP" and you may get a bit of an idea (or perhaps the whole idea).

What I do believe, purely based on speculation in absence of clear communication (is that even a correct use of combination of words with GPP?) the management seems to be usually VERY HYPER (re)active when something seems to bother "them" (that may not mean "us" included as shareholders). Whether or not for example the recent serving of a 249D notice had something to do with management's last few days of activity and today's announcement remains to be speculative BUT the times will sure tell.

BTW, I invite you to catch up with a few posts specially by @fooca and @Scarpa to get an idea of the where things are with this story. Also, I like your ideas but again unfortunately they have been considered over and over again AND have the management has been communicated to over and over again (even recently prior to serving them with a 249D notice with the intention of giving them a chance). To me, seems that chance has been HUGELY taken advantage of. But that is only how I feel and it is only my opinion.

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $800 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 195800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.