GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: GPP to acquire high grade Australian cobalt and vanadium co, page-88

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @cfp, GPP is not even a shell company and does not have unlimited funds to undertake whatever comes in their way. The total expanse of all the current tenements is so large they could have done better without adding new ones unless they admit Turesi is a duster, Kanuka was just an attempted pump and OHD is a factor 4 flop.

The new project has the potential but again is going to burn cash and sh value until they hit something of value. And if they have to pay for it in the near future it will be a massive dilution to all holders. And if it turns a duster (I agree that's the exploration risk), huge huge blow to holders.

Why did not they proceed with Kanuka when they had raised money for that? It almost looks this one is just to distract the sh from the spill. Otherwise they would have concentrated on Guyana.

Unless they know Kanuka is a district scale shit, which brings us to question why they signed that one other than to do a pump before the AGM.

I would say don't applaud the current BOD unless they have started producing or entered a JV for the same. Everything else looks like a smokescreen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.