PSL 0.00% 1.9¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Grace Gold-Copper Project - 3D Aeromagnetic Modelling, page-61

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Unfortunately for no fault of my own , I held for a long time. So it's no problem for me to scratch something together as I have read every bit of information , and every single word in the Prospectus. The reason is simple in that I felt very strongly about the whole attacking holders for commenting , making statement about ' Life Savings ' being invested on a ' Spec Stock '
    And perhaps it is a good reminder that as a general rule, if a company doesn't have much revenue, and it loses money, then it is a high risk investment.

And there is usually a significant chance that they will need more money for continuing it's business development - which in turn puts them at the mercy of capital markets.

So the share price itself impacts the value of the shares (as it determines the cost of capital). While some companies can do very well over the long term, others become hyped up by promoters before eventually falling back down to earth, and going bankrupt (or being recapitalized which is where PSL is currently ) .

But with so many shares on issue , I have extreme doubts as to whether this can be achieved in ONLY 6 months given the unprecedented climate we find ourselves in . There are just far to many better options out there and in this space.

So I guess I still have an interest in the company which is tied to my lengthy purgatory , and wouldn't dismiss another tilt at it once it proves itself a little further . However in the meantime , I would only consider it around the levels of .01 or .0015 cents. So not even 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 475000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.