PSL 3.85% 1.3¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Grace Project PoWs lodged for IP Survey and Infill Drilling, page-24

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Hey Pjr82
    You say your new to this stock. Well welcome on board.
    DYOR.
    Well, trust me when i say its a long, long widening road story to say the least. HDY / PSL would be a movie blockbuster.
    In a nutshell, the previous BOD engaged in a few shonky deals and the company (then HDY) was suspended by the ASX for a period of about 18 months.
    During the suspension many SHs from HC pooled their shares and united to forced the last BOD to resign, we then elected a new BOD. There were soooo many SHs that contributed to organising this new BOD (too many to mention but thanks again Bryan & Co) and hence, new BOD, company relisted and change of name to PSL. It was a very draining but rewarding journey.
    PSL owns a few good sites / projects, we just need to convert our sites into income.
    I often express my uneducated assumption in speculating .04-5 cents SP in the short term, long term (2-5 years), i cant see any reason why all going well it doesn't reach .05- 10 cents. Of course, this all depends on a world economy that is in turbulence, drilling results and joint venture deals, ratio splits, the unforeseen, etc
    I have increased significantly my Shareholding since PSL relisted and extremely confident in the new BOD.
    So, you must have a reason or belief to invest in PSL. What made you invest in PSL?
    Do you hold MSB ? If you do, you should know i dont post often and i dont post crap or any misleading information.
    Happy to be corrected by other PSL SHs
    DYOR as this is not advice and have not quoted any industry / company data.
    StaySafe, Maintain 2m social distancing and Stay COVID-19 free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $5.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.756K 389.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 421553 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 997059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 221307
Last updated 12.17pm 10/05/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.