PSL 3.85% 1.3¢ paterson resources ltd

Hey Pjr82You say your new to this stock. Well welcome on...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Hey Pjr82
    You say your new to this stock. Well welcome on board.
    DYOR.
    Well, trust me when i say its a long, long widening road story to say the least. HDY / PSL would be a movie blockbuster.
    In a nutshell, the previous BOD engaged in a few shonky deals and the company (then HDY) was suspended by the ASX for a period of about 18 months.
    During the suspension many SHs from HC pooled their shares and united to forced the last BOD to resign, we then elected a new BOD. There were soooo many SHs that contributed to organising this new BOD (too many to mention but thanks again Bryan & Co) and hence, new BOD, company relisted and change of name to PSL. It was a very draining but rewarding journey.
    PSL owns a few good sites / projects, we just need to convert our sites into income.
    I often express my uneducated assumption in speculating .04-5 cents SP in the short term, long term (2-5 years), i cant see any reason why all going well it doesn't reach .05- 10 cents. Of course, this all depends on a world economy that is in turbulence, drilling results and joint venture deals, ratio splits, the unforeseen, etc
    I have increased significantly my Shareholding since PSL relisted and extremely confident in the new BOD.
    So, you must have a reason or belief to invest in PSL. What made you invest in PSL?
    Do you hold MSB ? If you do, you should know i dont post often and i dont post crap or any misleading information.
    Happy to be corrected by other PSL SHs
    DYOR as this is not advice and have not quoted any industry / company data.
    StaySafe, Maintain 2m social distancing and Stay COVID-19 free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $5.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.756K 389.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 421553 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 997059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 221307
Last updated 12.17pm 10/05/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.