ERM 0.00% 5.0¢ emmerson resources limited

"you recently stated the results would come out after the...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    "you recently stated the results would come out after the quarterly"

"not expecting any news until the quarterly report after Australia Day, hopefully drill results not included in that and announced early Feb (tipping the second week)"

So no I didn't say they would do anything. My comment was much more a hope that they wouldn't waste very good result releasing them in mid Jan - unfortunately the results weren't that good and so they released them and we saw very little trading and SP go backwards.

As for you "speaking to management" as yet there is no evidence they have told you any more than has been announced to the market and what they tell you is the same thing management has been saying for years - the mill is just around the corner and things look very exciting.

Hopefully this time is different but as the saying goes "those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

Also FWIW, I do find it funny that you constantly criticise me for not believing in the company and "seeing the light and future" when, as I have repeatedly said, the main reason I have stayed in the company for so long is because I can see the possibility of a bright future - I can just see more than one possibility and have learned not to believe everything management says all the time.

Feel free to reply - I am happy to stand behind my position and rationally defend my point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41158 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 104597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 13000
Last updated 11.17am 30/05/2024 ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.