GNC 0.00% $8.87 graincorp limited

Ann: GrainCorp upgrades FY22 earnings guidance, page-15

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    @Hopeful9

did the same thing with UMG and immediately used the funds to buy GNC ... look what happened !

NOW one thing that is not mentioned......we all should be aware now that Graincorp make their money from handing grain - wherever the transport logistics lay. The jewels are the ports where there is not only handling, but storage, blending, certification, ship loading, ship management, ship chartering....etc etc....but both Port Kembla and Fishermans Island in Brisbane have converted silos to cement storage and handling, Geelong and Portland are also doing woodchip. Port Kembla also stores the oils - i think that there are a couple of other ports that do the same.
    Whilst i was a bit critical of this in the past, as it does reduce grain storage capacity, Graincorp are also making a fair bit of coin from this activity. It is a good hedge. There are other products in the pipeline.

Wait until the wood pellet industry kicks off here ! - Graincorp are uniquely placed to take advantage of this. South Korea for instance imports massive amounts of this 'clean green' product, mainly from Europe as there are no other significant suppliers at present....Canada is trying so is the US, but not clean or green enough.

I have been involved with Graincorp management for many years, as well as being an operational consultant.....i believe that this latest upgrade in earning potential is not only justified, but also underestimated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.989B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.90 $8.96 $8.84 $5.037M 566.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6116 $8.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.90 1891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.