GRR 3.90% 37.0¢ grange resources limited.

I have to admit that reading today's posts obviously got my...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I have to admit that reading today's posts obviously got my blood pressure high, especially from @CoYs full crap stupidity !

"How about this for some simple Science........NO CO2 then NO Plants, NO Plants then No FOOD, NO FOOD then NO Humans......"
    "Stupid Government around the World panicking about a Virus that is no worse than the the Flu...."
    Everyone has the right to express their opinion here, I've never ignored a single person here on HC and I won't do it either, as big as the garbage heap is. My only advice for him:
    Keep hiding under the stone and read your 'alternative facts' and don't look, when the world changes above you. Enough said.
    My blood pressure went down a bit again when i read the valuable tip from @Footmax
    "There are forums for climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists so maybe post there."
    Thumbs up for this valuable advice !!

So back to GRR. With all the infrastructure spendings around the world and remember President Biden's billion dollar program, which is now approved, I do not think the supercycle in comodities and steel is over in a few months !
    We will see big earnings not only for a few months further and BoD can no longer hide these profits by improving its balance sheet (total cost of mining cannot be increased for no reason).

I am glad, that @stocktalker put out that reuters article above. Best read imo, especially to clarify the current situation. what I liked most was this: TIGHT STEEL MARKET
    "Steel industry and union groups last month urged Biden to keep the steel tariffs in place, calling them ‘essential’ to the domestic industry.

U.S. steel prices are 68% higher than the global market price and almost double China’s, even with prices in both China and Europe up over 80% from their pandemic-induced lows.
    The price gap is so wide that even with a 25% tariff, it would be cheaper to import than buy from domestic mills. The United States imported 18% of its steel needs last year."

So enough said in this matter too. Enjoy the weekend and another increase in our sp.
    Dividends will come in time and six months later, BoD can't hide their profits forever !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $428.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $1.307M 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 153760 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.3¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ 1057880
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.