DTM 0.00% 1.5¢ dart mining nl

I noted today in the announcement detail that, "Mafic intrusive...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6391
    I noted today in the announcement detail that, "Mafic intrusive phases of the BPS have been noted to be highly prospective for copper and gold mineralisation (Wyborn et al., 1987) and mafic dykes have been intersected in historic drilling at Granite Flat, including an altered and mineralised biotite diorite from 30m in DD91BO2 that returned 2m @ 2.81 g/t Au, 0.88% Cu and 7 g/t Ag (Potter, 1997)."

As I have previously posted I spent a year mapping and studying at Granite Flat and I can tell you there are a lot of mafic dykes but the larger and easiest to locate are at the Southern end of the pluton (no reports from DTM in any announcements that they have even looked here). In this area you can find them by looking for carbonate nodules at surface that have formed from the breakdown of feldspars in the mafic dykes. There are a few old open pit workings in the vicinity of these mafic dykes in this area. What you also get here is the high silica aplite dykes as well. These aplite dykes often have quartz veins and many of these are deformed into wavy scallop forms. Epidote veinlets also tend to be found in the host pluton in the area of the aplite dykes.

I am still watching with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.979K 139.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2919616 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 683422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.