PYC 3.45% 14.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Grant for Cancer Drug Research, page-10

1. 1,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    I get the impression that the technologies developed by Phylogica is breathing new life into a number of scientific endeavours.

There is an interesting paper from December 2005 titled Effect of Disrupted SOX18 Transcription Factor Function on Tumor Growth, Vascularization and Endothelial Development. One of the co-authors is Peter Koopman from the IMB. It is worth noting that the research assessed the affects of disrupted SOX18 function on the proliferation of breast cancer. I haven't yet read the paper and can't comment on its relevance, if any, to the current project on Targeting the Undruggable.

I wonder what Dr Francois from the IMB specifically had in mind when he said;
    "We have now entered a new technology era that enables us to validate a novel type of molecular target that was previously considered beyond reach of any drug discovery pipeline."

It is also worth highlighting from the announcement that the existing collaborations with IMB are "yielding exciting results". Perhaps we can expect more news in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $653.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $598.3K 4.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 537162 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 422661 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.