VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Grant of CEO Performance Rights and Appendix 3B, page-16

1. 5,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    A couple of days ago people were happy to buy nearly ten million shares between 2.1c and 2.4c. Today someone is happy to sell down to 1.8c.
    Sometimes I do feel sorry for shareholders who sell at low prices but I have to remind myself that everyone is responsible for their own actions and may have reasons to sell at a time which would seem quite strange to most.
    VRC is actually on the cusp of achieving what many have been waiting for a considerable amount of time.
    They are entering what I consider to be a very exciting time for all shareholders who have been patient.
    So why anyone would sell now is quite strange considering the news which has recently been announced.
    I have been watching lately the small biotech companies that double in price in one day and then half their price the next day. I watch with amazement how people are so easy led to throwing away their money with such gay abandon.
    I billion shares were traded in bd1 yesterday and today. The Stock Price rose to 7.5c today only to close at
    3.9c at days end. Imagine how many investors got taken to the cleaners.
    I could mention about ten companies that have traded similar in the past week.
    VRC will see their share price rise for the right reasons . They will become a producer and the share price will take care of itself. It will not go up by 200% and drop back down by 100% for no good reason .
    It will appreciate with substance.
    For those who have the patience I have little doubt the rewards will follow, but if you choose to throw away your shares to buy some of the other stuff that doubles and then collapses the very next day go for it.
    Check out some of the following stocks that have gone down that path during the past week or so.
    Some have made good money very quickly, many have been burnt severly and are now wishing they had stayed away.
    I only mention this because some people I know have chosen to sell VRC to get involved in these other companies becuase it wasn't happening quick enough. Some have now lost quite a bit of money by going the dangerous route to make quick money. I dare say they wished they had their time all over again.

BIT RHT ANP MEM LCT IME

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.256K 994.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51314 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15150573 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ 2317873
Last updated 13.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.