A1M 4.55% 42.0¢ aic mines limited

“We’ve set ourselves a really tight timeline, or let’s say an...

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    “We’ve set ourselves a really tight timeline, or let’s say an aggressive timeline of being ready to ramp up our production with Jericho ore from the beginning of calendar year ’25. That sees us current year, calendar year ’23, completing all the permitting and approvals required for the expansion of the Eloise Mill and the mining lease approval for Jericho, and then very rapid build and development in calendar year ’24.

“The two reasons I guess it’s such a tight timeline is one, we’re driving ourselves hard and we want to do this quickly. Two, this it’s not a greenfields project that we’re building from scratch. It’s really just an expansion. We’re already out there, we’re already operating. “The mine has been there for 25 years. We’ve got 150 employees on site, we’ve got all the community and local relations in order. This is a relatively straightforward expansion. Jericho is a similar ore type, similar geology, similar mining conditions. So we’re not starting from scratch.”

A very infomative interview if one havent read: https://stock head.com.au/resources/qa-aic-mines-boss-aaron-colleran-on-the-copper-miners-plan-to-shoot-from-junior-to-mid-tier-after-demetallica-merger/

"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $239.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $593.6K 1.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50002 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 12108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.