SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Grant of Mining Lease for Agate Creek Gold Project, page-35

1. 21,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    tman6571.  I'm not going to make any more comments, but, I just wanted to put on record that the majority of us posters reasonably expected that the granting of the ML was a "material" event and would most certainly have improved the SP, maybe by several points.
    LNY management, in their own report for the December Quarter made on 1 February, said that they had completed in that quarter the fund raising that was approved in the AGM. Towie correctly states that today's 3B announcement probably related to the funds that were declared in the December QR on 1 Feb.
    My point is that they had the December quarter and until 1 February to issue those shares in today's 3B announcement, yet, they issued them today, at the same time as making a material announcement to release a trading halt that was forced upon them by the ASX on Friday, 3 and a half hours after I had already posted it on HC from the public notice!!!
     And, to make it worse, KNOWING that they had the ML, a "material" and in their own words, an integral milestone, which any reasonable person would expect would have a positive effect on the share price, they issued those shares TODAY and when the actual market was buyer .006, they issued those 70 million shares today @ .003 and it is also not unreasonable to suggest that instead of the SP going up, it was flooded by those very same .003 shares being dumped on the market @ .007 and .006!!!
    How nobody else takes very serious offence to that and even makes excuses for it, beggars belief.  And until management is called out on that, why can shareholders expect that management will not do that again, keeping in mind that EVERY capital raising since LNY was listed from Renison have been to "sophisticated investors" and company directors, all at .003 and some @ .0033!!! "Mates" love LNY management, who, clearly, couldn't give a stuff about their shareholders. Disgrace!!  GLTA. Do your sums!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127574 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 49438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.