ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4048
    I am not condemning them, as you say, the proof will be in the pudding once it is baked. I was just highlighting the common mining dilutionary risks that are possible (and very common) with mining vein style heterogeneous gold deposits with open pit mining. Most people who are already here and contributing would hopefully be very aware of these possibilities so not going to teach grandma how to suck eggs.

Sure there are some good intersections in those drill holes highlighted but the devil is in the detail, they need to be able to wireframe up those high grade veins, pray to god that they are continuous in extent and grade and very selectively mine them to achieve the quite decent grades as advertised.

I can see the whole Sherwood Inferred Resource thing bulks out at 381,000 oz of Gold at 1.4 g/t but at that low a grade of 1.4g/T Au its becoming a marginal product to truck that far to a mill due to labour, capital and fuel costs. Hence the deal with Maroon to try to extract the highest grade ore in this initial 100Kt mining campaign.

So - not condemning them at all, in fact I wish them the best of luck , and I am even considering taking a small position in them, but the thing is with this is that you need to be in before the production statistics start coming in, because if this does go into production the share price might respond (although sometimes the market can be inattentive and slow to respond in the junior sector due to the negative sentiment around at the moment).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.