Ann: Grant of PEP 487 over the Derby Block , page-12

1. 27,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    re: Ann: OXX: Grant of PEP 487 over the Derby... "Planning continues for a meaningful discretionary 2014 work program (subject to finalisation of approvals of stakeholders). The Company is looking at funding options
    including potential sale of non-core assets and possible farmins.

At the time of this report discussions continue with a number of third party farminees for a possible farmout of a
    significant interest in the Backreef Area.

http://hotcopper.com.au/announcements.asp?id=670997

So given the effort to acquire the gippsland assets ,does this mean their for sale now?

Given the cash in the bank,or lack of it,maybe this funding deal with Lind is just a cover until the final resolution of the outstanding matters are resolved.

Lets not forget OBL can stop the agreement at any time.
    The very fact that OBL has funding could just be a bargaining tool,to put pressure on a third party to come to the table.

As I opined the other day,management IMHO have been steadfastly working to a plan.
    Should this be so,surely the options as outlined above would be well and truly canvassed leading to concrete outcomes?
    The idea of winning,then with no cash available,losing, seems out of step with everything they've done so far,at least to me.

A Pyrrhic victory is a victory with such a devastating cost that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way; however, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit (another term for this would be "hollow victory", or "a ruinous situation").

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $7.7K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 257044 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 866666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.