C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

You're taking it personal and I certainly didn't. I've always...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    You're taking it personal and I certainly didn't. I've always felt it a relevant topic about cap raises and although I used you as an example and I admit i may have elaborated on that part a little much, but the depth of the post and point was concerning retailers always expecting to be included in cap raises regardless of intentions. Take my using you as an example out of it and you may see my point in the dialogue to which the post was intended.

As I recall I praised you for your success in your method and I've also used similar trading methods, I wasn't being sarcastic however pointed out that in light of debate about who deserves consideration in which I took your post as highlighting, I simply pointed out that if you trade a certain way you wouldn't expect it nor deserve it, nothing personal. Just like my trading on BLK, MUS, BSM...to name a few where i did exactly would you did took profit to preserve capital.

Posting is anyone's prerogative and I support that part, and its no ones forum I agree. I have a voice and I will post how I see fit, as should you and I will respond accordingly, as should you, I will give an honest opinion, as should you.

I'm glad you brought the topic up and if you reread my post you may see, the only you part was due to the fact you were the poster and I was the respondent.

There was a little cheeky dig in there, but who are you to criticize those sought of comments, sorry forgot to apply a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.001M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $988 82.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 420735 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.