C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Grant of Taronga Mining Lease, page-85

1. vmp
    13,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9142
    Folks, while I’m super excited about drills at kilkivan region, these 4 bullet points outline the likely news flow for T1 in addition to the results of ore sorter. Any of these should come any time now.

Question is, does anyone know where ANW outlined the timeframe to build the T1 plant? I think I’ve read somewhere that the machinery is stored in Brisbane and is ready to be transported to site(?). We’re targeting production by end of calendar year, so I wonder if contractors have been engaged and ready for the action once we get all the last approvals required in this list? Any insight you can offer is most appreciated.

Taronga Stage 1 Project Timetable
    Outstanding regulatory approvals for the Stage 1 Project are progressing and are summarised below:
     Application for the construction certificate with the Glen Innes Severn Council has been submitted;
     Applications for the water use licence and supply works have been submitted to the Natural Resource
    Access Regulator and are currently being assessed;
     Application for the Environmental Protection Licence was submitted to the Environment Protection Authority during August and is currently being assessed; and

A draft Mining Operations Plan (MOP) has been submitted to the Department of Planning and Environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.001M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $223 18.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7016 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 281427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.