VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Grant of Waiver from ASX Listing Rule 10.13.5, page-14

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

OMG! What a difference a day makes! Haven't bothered to check VRC's sp until 12pm today and "How sweet it is!" (quote from Jackie Gleason!)

I made some points yesterday that seem even more pertinent now!

The nutters who were posting up 10 absolutely disgraceful comments about VRC and its holders a day, the holders whom they called "the delusional fan club!", should show enough guts to apologise for their pathetic comments and abuse of the VRC holders in this forum!

One nutter used to bang on day after jolly day, about Volt having $1m in debt, and what disgrace that was! I told him that some huge, successful, mining companies hold up to $30 billion of debt! That $1m of debt is nothing! And as can be seen by the market's current reaction, the market could not care less about Volt's $1m of current debt!

Another nutter really got up my nose when he was calling on some of VRC's top 20 stock holders to post comments when VRC was 1.5c. He looked back at comments made by them, and some of these big holders only post a comment once or twice a year, and quoted their positive views of VRC, and then ridiculingly, asked them to comment on what they thought of VRC now!

Yesterday I stated that those who were brave enough to buy VRC at 1.5c were looking at a 40% profit, now it is an 80% profit, that would take up to 40 years to achieve in a bank!

I also stated that the 1.5c sp could well be a much better price than gets achieved when the price is set for the new shares! I've had my $15,000 to purchase new shares set aside for a couple of weeks now, but looks like I won't be getting as many shares as I thought when the sp was 1.5c. (still that is not a bad thing for the company)

I also stated that:
    "For the VRC board it is business as usual and the market seems to like the way the company is moving at the moment and likes VRC's business plan for the next 12 months!" Wow, was that an understatement! The market has really embraced VRC over the last few days and it should mean that the new shares are oversubscribed!

But even better is, it should also mean that the options will be fully converted in December, and that releases a vital $4.8m in funds that the company really needs to continue work in progress, for the following 8 months, from the end of December!

My view is: that there are some investors in the market who are closer to VRC and know a bit more than we do, that they are seeing a bright future for VRC, and are quietly building their portfolios!

Volt still has a long way to go, but gee, things are looking much sweeter now, than just a week ago!!

My final comment was yesterday, and it still applies!:
    "Hopefully this sp uptrend and strength will continue, and some more good news comes out soon about the deals that the board has done with some companies that wish to buy Graphite from Volt!"

Go Volt! Keep that chart on the rise!

GLTA holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 241

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 27810780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.