HAV 2.63% 18.5¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Grants Basin Iron Ore Exploration Target*- Amended, page-13

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    "The main sticking point was the font size and placement of the cautionary comment"

In terms of Exploration Targets, it took me all of 3 minutes to look this up tonight on the ASX website.

It is clearly set out in Question 16 of the ASX mining reporting - frequently asked questions:

https://www.asx.com.au/regulation/c...s.htm#exploration-target-cautionary-statement

"The JORC Code and Listing Rules require the cautionary statements to be proximate to, and have equal prominence as, the information requiring the cautionary statement.

Proximate, for this purpose, means on the same page, and in the same paragraph or in the immediately preceding or following paragraph, as the relevant information. A cautionary statement in a footnote or endnote, or in a general disclaimer elsewhere in the report, does not meet the requirement for proximity.

Equal prominence, for this purpose, means being in the same font type, size and colour as the relevant information. Hence, if the relevant information is included in a heading, the cautionary statement must be in the same font type, size and colour as the heading. Similarly, if relevant information is highlighted or emphasised in any way (for example, by being printed in bold, italics or a different colour to the surrounding text), the cautionary statement must be similarly highlighted or emphasised."

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $58.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $10.97K 58.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73549 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.