HAV 3.03% 16.0¢ havilah resources limited

Sorry but I don't think "irresponsible" is the correct term to...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Sorry but I don't think "irresponsible" is the correct term to use when describing this positive (IMO) announcement.

I understand the frustrations surrounding other aspects of the company in the lead up to the AGM, but let's not let that negatively bias/influence the underlying fact that $HAV is under strict ASX rulings to report ALL price sensitive news to update the market when known. It's no secret that failure to do so results in harsh penalties, so It seems plain ludicrous to expect the $HAV BOD to "sit" on this material news and risk incurring such penalties...does it not?

Now...please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong here, but I do believe that ANY form of result obtained from the much anticipated drilling program conducted with SIMEC Mining at the Grants project is material news? Whether those results be good (which IMO they appear to be), bad or as you seem to allude to "misleading", the $HAV BOD is under obligation to report it to the market.

Lastly, it's worth noting that SIMEC Mining / GFG Alliance is under absolutely NO obligation to report these results publicly, as they are not ASX listed companies, therefore there would be nothing but an overwhelming silence about the status of the drilling program being conducted at Grants. Given that fact, it makes complete sense that the $HAV BOD, would want to get this announcement out prior to AGM, it will save them answering questions, such as "how is the drilling progressing with SIMEC, we haven't heard anything".

Don't know about you, but I for one, would at least prefer to have results and figures that I could use as a basis to form my questions upon.

My 2cents,
    JDI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $52.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $9.238K 57.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12258 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 39725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 42128
Last updated 12.09pm 17/06/2024 ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.