FGR 1.85% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

Ok, so I've been saying for a few months now that I've been...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Ok, so I've been saying for a few months now that I've been waiting for that catalytic event that will re-rate FGR.

If you haven't subscribed to the FEC mailing list and you're invested in FGR, maybe you should...

FEC Weekly Commentary
    It's the last two paragraphs that I'll quote...

"FGR has to determine the best business model to maximise its earnings from graphene. A simple approach would be to produce and sell graphene like any other product, but it may make a lot more sense to collaborate with industry and take a royalty in graphene based products. That would open up the door to an unending growth curve that would only be limited by the size of the market. There is still much work that needs to be done here in order to optimise the revenue model."

"The graphene market is embryonic and it will take time to show its full potential, but developments in the supply of graphene such as the production unit announced by FGR will be very important for universalising the use of graphene in industry. Cost and availability of supply will not be the impediments they have been. FGR is leading the field in this regard. It has a first mover advantage and has made much faster progress than Talga Resources, which first opened my mind to the possibilities with this very efficient production process. The investment community is yet to awake to the possibilities and the “what if” scenarios"

"In the case of FGR it has already raised sufficient capital to develop and commission at least several mine shafts"

July and August should be phenomenal build up months...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.