TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Ann: Graphenera Update-LWP.AX, page-184

1. 880 Posts.
    Hi Heman. First, I've just got to say that it's been quite a shock to the system to see your complete 180 on LWP! I'm sorry to hear that you ended up getting out at a loss. Now that you've sold out, and are here trying to warn others that there are problems with this company, I hope you can better appreciate the efforts that myself and others made to implore people to do more research, ask more questions and to not just sit back and trust that their investment was in safe hands. I'm sure that you're not continuing to post here in any attempt to "lower prices and get a better entry" but more because you don't want to see fellow or potential shareholders get burnt.

Tough isn't it?

There will always be people who question your motives or who claim you are merely trolling. Sometimes those people might even follow you to other stocks and ridicule your posts on those but there will also always be some who appreciate being pushed to question announcements, question the financials or to even question the authenticity of intellectual property (ownership and validity).

Hopefully those who do realise a loss are able to learn and grow from the experience - an education in stock market investment that is perhaps more valuable than the losses suffered fiscally.

Welcome to the dark side.
    Last edited by poorhatsoap: 14/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.