MVL 0.00% 0.9¢ marvel gold limited

Beautiful. This is great news! I'm a long time reader, first...

1. 28 Posts.
    Beautiful. This is great news!
    I'm a long time reader, first time poster, and have enjoyed reading the discussions on this stock. I hold a few graphite stocks and really reckon this is a boom resource with plenty of upside.
    Hopefully this is onwards and upwards now for GPX. Can't believe how low it has been trading at, but now with the de-risk from ML can't see why it wouldn't take off. I've held Magnis shares for a while and they went crazy from 30c to over $1 and a market cap over $400M. Although I enjoyed the ride, never realised why as they haven't really ever been close to securing off take at this stage and I think that's key. Always been excited about GPX (which is literally just down the road from Magnis) and it's potential. Seems like no one has really understood this stock (maybe until now) considering it:
    - has world class expandable graphite which fetches a premium price
    - has targeted the perfect sector to produce too (Chinese buildings and their need to have flame retarded graphite in all new buildings).
    - is well advanced with it's discussion with it's project partners, with their completion of due diligence due soon.
    With GPX's market cap of only $17M and only 56M shares currently issued, this has home run potential written all over it compared to my other graphite stocks.
    Anyway, obviously everyone should DYOR, but well done to all those who have believed in this stock and held on until now, because hopefully this is the catalyst to something great.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 145462 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 755442 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.