CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I call it as I see it.

I have said over and over there is a fine line IMO between "meaningful news flow" that continually has an impact when the market receives it and "pumping/over promotion".

IMO everyone in this sector is attempting to procure off take partners all the time. I don't see anyone else trying to put a sales spin on this process.

Even @Jamac started a new thread "what's going on" after I said that people will scratch their head wondering why the price isn't reacting. It's because the company is conditioning the market not to respond by the excess, "non impact" news flow. I too am a great advocate in keeping shareholders informed but there have been numerous announcements made over the past quarter that don't really add anything meaningful or new, it's just rehashed information for IMO in what can only be construed as an attempt to impact the share price.

IMO it is nonsense to be talking off takes of meaningful size at this stage. The company is selling a product that as the PFS has shown is no different to anyone else except its bigger neighbour. It's a mid 90's% product and before anyone replies about flake size I again point to the PFS and suggest there is an enormous amount of met work to be done on that front.

If all of the other players (including SYR who are a quarter away from commissioning only have approx 40% of their product locked up in off take deals) ) haven't been able to find off take partners then why would anyone possibly think that starting two years behind meaningful off take deals are imminent?

And @sunsetsgirl the price was "bought up" on the close. The stock was 5.1 bid going into the auction period. In fact IMO I have noticed that happening a bit lately.

As I've said before all this blaming of non-holders for weak share price performance is also nonsense. Non holders are just that, they don't hold. The stock isn't readily shortable so the sellers are holders.

So I ask IMO Is it possible that a number of those on this forum who continually espouse the "greatness of VRC" could in fact be those that sell into each and every short term rally?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.231K 851.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 66431358 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6126456 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.