CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

Ann: Graphite Metallurgical Test Work Progress Update, page-84

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I got into CRL based on its current value VS potential value with forecasted announcements, although I’ve done a basic peer comparison I’d still like to sure up this part of my research, I’ve had a slight oversight confirming this and I’m struggling to get through all the info on my own. Has anyone done the deep diving into graphene deposits. This information is quite complex as the value for this precious element varies considerably based on its purity and usability. Comparable against AXE, FGR & TLG, CRL is certainly holding a competitive deposit, and it seems this could easily be increased with further drilling. CRL is certainly not valued anywhere near peer comparison values, I don’t think value will be realised until they can update on the quality of the graphene. If someone’s done the comparison previously it’d be handy to see the top 5’s MC VS Graphene Reserves VS TGC. We seem to have the most significant deposit in a non political jurisdiction site, cross comparison of TLG @ $400m MC I say at current we are 1/3 of the way there but it seems we have an opportunity to increase reserves. I definitely think a CRL advantage is the location. I just want to be sure I’m not suffering a case of bias confirmation. Really just trying to find any of the loose ends and negatives to determine if I’m trading for news or trading for the longer haul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.