GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

re: Ann: Graphite Over 50% At Jolly Tar Prosp... I feel for...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Graphite Over 50% At Jolly Tar Prosp... I feel for everyone,but this is the market,ride the lows,find the bottom,then buy,hold and wait.I will take advantage of this soon.At the end of the day the fundermentals are the most important thing this stock has going for it when its still a junior.Funded up for a good while and a decent Ann on the graphite entering those other tenements will put this stock in a real buy sentiment after the dust settles,just hard to see that if your not in it for the long run now.Watched a stock this morning with great results do nothing,in these times its hard to see you have not lost your money,but patiance is needed.You have to captilise at the right time and that is not now,but soon i think in about 3 months this will scream BUY with good ANNS and then the volume and sentiment will return.I will wait for that day and sadly some of you will be gone,bergan will give you heartache everyday now until it hits a sad low and then they will disapear for a while,that is the pocket to make money until they re-enter there selling.Hopefully if all goes to plan in 12-15 months we will be in a posistion that allows us to pore gold and sell graphite.Then you will see a great return on your investment,just try and be there when it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.