ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3402
    Sorry, but I can' t possibly take your request for my opinion as nothing more than an opportunity to set me up as a future scapegoat should the SP not pan out as you like.

I don't take kindly to the insinuation you made that I have "hyped up the stock"... comparing me to the likes of a memorable poster who spruiked "Happy Multi-bagger Investing" and who ramped the stock with ludicrous SP predictions, who continued relentlessly even after it fell from its heady heights last year and who abused me for challenging him over his ramping.

Yeah, I have gone to bat for the company as others have simply because it is so undervalued and is positioned well within the graphite industry for many reasons. Unfortunately, the SP is hinged on the company's production numbers and cashflow status. I have stated several times that I am prepared to give the company til early next year to achieve positive cashflow production rates.

Even if you are genuine about wanting to know more about BSM's position over the next 12 mths (in spite of your "Sell" Sentiment), I would suggest that you take the time to research it yourself or contact the company instead of asking me for an opinion you likely don't respect anyway. There's been plenty of positive Anns of late.

"Then Shellbell since you have more spare time than all of us". Says who? You are obviously not familiar with the term "tongue-in-cheek". I don't have "spare" time. I own and manage a business. Just because I can write and touch-type quicker than you can read, doesn't mean that my posting consumes 40 hrs a week and that I don't have a job! Do your own DD, Rusbus... I don't have time, my business demands my undivided attention and priority.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.