VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Graphite Production Recommences at Zavlievsky, page-89

1. 1,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    In the SparkPlus webinar on 28/7 Trevor informed the audience that Graphex Group were in the process of listing on the US markets/NYSE - which means they are slightly behind schedule - however it is in progress and (he emphasized) it "WILL get done".

So to pre-empt how many times this question is going to be raised on an hourly/daily basis, I am adding a 2 week shift to the right on this being finalised as far as my expectations.

In the scheme of things, Graphex is one of the smaller offtakes in the pipeline (5000-10,000tpa of graphite concentrate). The bigger ones both in terms of size and financial value (further down the value stream in the battery Anode Material) are still in the making. e.g. "LIB Cell-maker" within the Energy Supply Developers Gigafactory, where numbers such as 50,000tpa of CSPG have been mentioned previously.

Volume spike unlikely to have anything to do with this singular offtake announcement, and more likely a significant investor coming in with a nice $200k+ and sees the end to end business plan and value potential of Volt, particularly within the downstream processing side. As was mentioned earlier, there more eyes on Volt than you know, and it's been quite obvious that stock was in a systematic accumulation phase over recent weeks. Break out was inevitable.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.