GW1 5.21% 4.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Graphmada Graphite Mine begins Recommissioning, page-12

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Management have done a great job in keeping us informed and upto date..... News is flowing and we are being continually being advised start up production is going to planned Agenda...... I guess some of us have higher expectations .... OK the SP has not moved but it is showing strength at .019 .... At this stage We are not quite sure what the EPS will be once in production .... Plenty of healthy debate about that is good . Keep it up... It will draw the attention of punters who will recognise this is a good buy.... They will see it has a positive cash flow . No two year wait......

Take a look at all the BS that is going on in Tanzania and you will respect what the BOD have done with BSM...... One explorer announced two years ago it would fast track their discovery to production in March 2017.... Not even one building on the site let alone a mining approval or finance.... We should be grateful that BSM are now showing you can take trust in what they announce.... If four weeks late do not get upset. ............................. I could be wrong but until they let us down about production date let the BOD get on with the job with our total support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $8.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $23.70K 507.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72222 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 68053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.