ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Great progress ! congratulations to management and to long term shareholders ! Some highlights :

1- Refurbishment on-budget and on-schedule !

2- Major Equipment Items fully paid (huge derisking of the refurbishment program) and shipment to Madagadcar already commenced ! (IMO as I speculated arrival earlier than expected by end of september instead of october)

3- New flotation cells (manufactured on-site !) already installed ! (doubling of the flotation circuit capacity)

4- New foundations and civil works well advanced for the installation of the state of the art 12.000tpa drying circuit !

5- Many equipment items are being fabricated on-site ! resulting in important CAPEX savings, time savings, maintenance costs savings, and accumulated expertize which will help greatly the company in its future expansion of the plant to 20.000tpa+

Very exciting times ahead of us, I have no doubt in my mind they will achieve more than 6000tpa large flakes production at 94%+ purity by the end of this year (I even expect 7000tpa+ and some off the charts 96% - 98% purity for the largest super jumbo flakes at 35mesh+ which they could command easily some 1800$+ per tonne).

Happy multi-bagger graphite investment to all !
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 28/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 62518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.