GW1 6.38% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

I don't think is't unrealistic to expect Bass to have stockpiles...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't think is't unrealistic to expect Bass to have stockpiles of "wet" and unrefined graphite on hand which has been accumulating while this process has been going on. In terms of the first section of your quote i believe it is alluding to the fact that Bass will be able to essentially "turn on" the dryer in December and start drying the stockpiled graphite out ready for sale. We know they received the dryer a few weeks ago (i don't have exact dates handy) and that just electrical works are holding it up meaning they could have stockpiles of wet graphite dried and ready for sale in December.

The second section of your quote is simple stating that the Processing Section of the plant won't be operational until January. It isn't a contradiction of timing, it is just different sections of the same process won't be turned on at the same time. Once the processing section is recommissioned they will be able to start feeding unrefined graphite and soil into the machines and have a continues process from ground to high quality graphite ready for export.

It isn't anything we didn't expect from what i can tell. Yes, bit of a bummer we won't get full quarter cash flows till the June quarter (July 31st) showing that Bass is cash flow positive, as the recommission and ramp up will occur over the March quarter, but they have said for a while now that December has been the aim to begin first production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.063M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $561 11.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.