GBR 0.00% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

im just looking back over this announcement and thunk we all...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    im just looking back over this announcement and thunk we all overlooked the magnatitude of it, just to remind everyone that this was the 19th of august and was stated that would take 2 weeks to complete, we are now overdue. I dont know much about this type of survey but have been involved in other types of oil and gas subsea surveys including side scans and core samples. The core smaples are obliviously immediate and take very little time to verify although i read in this announcement that there is so much drilling at present that it is taking up to six weeks to get samples back. Does anyone know the turn around once the gravity survey is complete. The mention of Ai makes me think that it cant be long as calculations and analysis would be rapid given the computing power. In the latest announcement they stated that the gravity survey would be given in a seperate announcement. This sounded imminent to me. Im hoping this field ends up being a whopper and catapulting the sp. I would love to see an announcement bell next to gbr code on monday, if not this week seems promising. Very little pull back given the rapid burst in pricing, onwards and upwards multibaggers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $4.363K 92.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7953 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.