KAI 9.09% 1.2¢ kairos minerals limited

From my Dad:"Lynas Rare Earth Ltd Mt Weld mine is acknowledged...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    From my Dad:

"Lynas Rare Earth Ltd Mt Weld mine is acknowledged as one of the world's premier rare earth deposits and is currently supplying ore to its Malaysian and Kalgoorlie processing plants, however it is unable to satisfy world wide demand for a market seeking to reduce its dependence on China for Ree products used in the manufacture of wind turbines, EV's and missiles, despite prices currently being depressed long term prices are expected to increase and to justify the opening of new Ree mines and production plants.

The Australian Government has recognised the world wide shortage of Ree products outside of China and has added Ree to its critical mineral list further on 14 march 2024 the Government approved a US $533 million debt finance package to Arafura Rare Earth Ltd to develope an ore-to-oxide earth processing facility to deliver sustainably mined and processed rare earth products to its global customers which is expected to satisfy 4% of the world's magnet rare earth requirements.

Kairos's 2023/2024 gravity survey has identified a large Ree gravity body in area 2.2kms x 1.2kms and a second low gravity body in area 1.9kms x 0.9kms immediately west of where previous drilling by Kairos has intersected bodies of Ree up to 114 metres thick, further drilling this year will better define the size of this Ree resource.

Kairos is elgible for an Australian Government debt finance package under the critical minerals list scheme to develope an ore-to oxide rare earth processing facility and has markets world wide waiting for their products."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $31.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.001K 166.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2075312 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4324840 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.