ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Do you do this to all the companies that you have not made money on? There is 400 or so million shares on issue with mqr. Big deal gtt did the raise. He diluted 65 million shares into the company once in a year and half. Last raise was at 10.5 cents. Your acting like a child. Every company is down at the moment. Perfect opportunity to buy more and lower your average. This is a long term buy or me and probably most people on here. One good decent assay and it will rocket. Why don't you give it till the end of the year and see what happens or have you sold your shares like you said you were going to do the other day? Solictise and australasian were happy to take shares for the purchase of the tenements from Mqr - you don't think they know what's down the road for mqr? Min res are funding everything at WSP. Why on earth would you do that if they didn't believe there was a significant deposit there? I know being in the red is hard to swallow but we are closer than we think. We have 4x lithium projects and our mc is 9 million dollars. Patience is needed. I own millions of shares and and going to buy alot more next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.662M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $640 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131182 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.