AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Ann: Gravity Survey Identifies High Priority Exploration Targets, page-28

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    After spending the afternoon attempting to decipher some of the technical terms with the help of googleand matching up with the illustrated diagrams, I don't think it is all gloom and doom. Sure, we were hoping for something that was going to rocket the share price up, yet when going through previous threads, it was stated numerous times that this announcement would give an idea as to the next lot of drilling. Nothings changed there, we are still expecting an announcement within a few weeks we should give a clearer picture. Looking at figure 3 below
    The near-surface dense bodies are linked to much deeper dense bodies by a number of
    discordant pipe-shaped features which are interpreted to represent feeder zones between​
    mafic to ultramafic magma chambers (Figure 3);.

When I interpret this, they could possibly be onto something big. time will tell. Yet after looking at the big picture, and waiting this long, a couple more weeks wont kill me. My initial response was sell, but I'd hate to sell and then find out they've hit the jackpot. Part of the thrill when holding shares in a speccie.
    Last edited by thongo: 26/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.467K 2.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 298362839 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 50235126 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.