GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

ATM the SP problem continues to be that the business is choosing...

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    ATM the SP problem continues to be that the business is choosing to focus on developing a growth plan to get a nationwide footprint while also being cash flow negative...

They can't borrow money as they cannot pay it back (substantial amounts anyway, their existing debtor factoring facility would also be expensive... but saves them having to employ an AR clerk to chase overdues... )... hence the Cash Raises... then you have the issue that more shares reduces the amount of the business that each share holds... serious vicious circle ocurring here.

Either GRB - slow down their growth profile so there is more chance of cash flow becoming positive... or expect shareholders to wear the fall in SP value (due to CR cycles). The fact that no retail CR was offered is also very telling... this is a growth at all costs option - I fully expect that the recent sell down would have resulted from an instant sell off for profit by the insto placement (as we have seen no real increase in substantial holders) and then a herd following the sell off at any cost.

I like the company and what they have a view to create... but their lack of communication and consideration to their retail shareholder base is concerning... also how recent staff share issues were cancelled and reissued at lower price is counter intuitive to the very purpose of staff incentives... it should be in the interests of management and staff to take actions which hold / increase SP value - rather than allow free fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $23.14K 86.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 76615 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.