GDA 0.00% 29.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Ann: GRB secures first Microbrewery and Taproom site, page-13

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I do not think they will wait for a ROI in Sydney. The leadership team at GRB are rolling out a long term strategy that they have faith in. So, they will roll out a few more places and Melbourne will be on the list for obvious reasons, such as population, centre for cricket and other sport promotions, etc.

The location will partly be decided by whether the venue is to be more brewery or seating venue. Part of the strategy is to simplify logistics of delivering beer to the East coast. So somewhere like Coburg makes sense because it is near the freeway ring road. Likewise, Richmond is a superb location but it is fraught with traffic problems.

They said the Redfern location was slightly smaller than what they were looking for, but it was the right location. So it will be interesting to see if there is more weighting placed on closeness to freeway exits versus the right venue for bums on seats.

I live in Coburg so I'd be biased and vote for this suburb. Footscray is also a prime spot for a brewery and is one of the real up and coming areas in Melbourne. It is also close the to Geelong Road, so once again, easier access to the edge of the city.

Either way, I'm confident GRB will announce a Melbourne venue soon. The leadership team base their decisions on solid evidence of what is proven to work, and with sector insight from the experience they employ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6940 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.