ARV 7.14% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: GRE: Analysis Confirms Spodumene at Osborne JV, page-38

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I posted the share price of Artemis Resources to find the LOWEST recent price and if possible, the all time low.
    Why?
    Share prices are generally low for juniors in general is when sentiment is at its lowest.
    Life cycle of a junior explorer is the definitive chart of exuberance, confidence and lowest point of the stock.
    Type the title to see the chart.

For example, Azure was in Mexico and at that point, that was when Creasey offered Tony the Pilbara licences at Andover project.
    The rest is history. The market cap of Azure is now A$1.1bn for just 60% of the project.
    Pilbara Minerals share price is even more market at A$4.7 with a market cap of A$14.12bn.3On 5 Aug 2011, PLS was 0.03c. [Oz].
    THESE ARE ALL THE GOLDEN STORIES OF THE ASX and Liontown etc are all part of the rags to riches juniors.
    IT TOOK 1 RIGHT PROJECT AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

Tolga Kumova said also said this about juniors about how some can be life-changing.
    In the past, it was
    FORTESCUE. It rose from the ashes after Twiggy's first co Anaconda almost collapsed.
    In Apr 2003, Andrew Forrest [Twiggy] took control of Allied Mining & Processing which had rights to iron ore in the Pilbara,
    and renamed it Fortescue. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Forrest

On 31 May 2003, FORTESCUE SHARE PRICE WAS
    0.02c. Today, Fortescue is A$20.30 , Mkt Cap A$62.5 bn.

Comment:
    Success stories are not all that many but for junior explorers, I recalled reading that one man had a SUITCASE FULL OF STOCK CERTS, ALL PRICED IN PENNIES
    and almost worthless. Then, one day, the share price jumped.
    It made an impression on me and that started me off in my journey for
    junior explorers.
    I list share prices at the LOWEST for that reason, just to get an idea of the HISTORY of any junior explorer, and usually, the lowest is when confidence is low but one right project comes along and the rest is history.
    Some call it shell mkt caps ie the tiny penny territory.

I cited the history of the share price just to get an IDEA of the history. The London Stock Exchange used to have share charts with GREEN arrows IE UP and RED arrows DOWN and if one moved the cursor to the green or red arrow, one will see
    THE RNS/ANN that made it go down or up. However, the LSE no longer posts these charts.

So, whilst we wait, I want to look up the history of Artemis and their Pilbara licences etc which is of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $33.33K 2.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 411666 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 138765 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.