ANX 4.35% 2.4¢ anax metals limited

Watched the full interview & questions after work today. Key...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Watched the full interview & questions after work today. Key points for me were:

1. Geoff & ANX are pushing ahead with the base DFS case since that is what they've already modelled - the addition of ore from GRE is "extra" incentive for metal traders, off-takers and lenders
    2. List of potential benefits == Operational efficiencies resulting from single operator, Better open pit mining contract rates due to increased mine-life, More favourable funding and offtake terms under a larger Project (point 1), Reduction in fixed costs due to economies of scale
    3. Ore from Whundo has already been through Whim Creek before (need more tests still)
    4. ANX & GRE discussing finer details of the arrangement - such as pricing, tonnage of oxide vs sulphide

The only negatives I picked up were Tom seemed unprofessional, unmotivated and slightly non-committed since Radio Hill (ARV) is much closer but it would require refurbishment so ANX seemed to be their best option for now ......................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $15.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $20.79K 900.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1129149 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 916000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.