ARV 0.00% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Yep Canada if it's not 40 feet of snow it's bush fires...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Yep Canada if it's not 40 feet of snow it's bush fires and just watch their share price dip when a grizzly bear takes one of its miners.
    I think Pilbara minerals has shown the way to go from explorer to developer to producer.
    I think azure has shown us that we are in a kissed on the dick position.
    I think Greentech is doing all the heavy lifting and though that goes against my usual work ethic in this case as an ARV shareholder I can live with it.
    I think all the main players like Gina (my goodness I am finding her a turn on like I never thought possible), SQM, RIO. Min Res, ALB, where the hell is BHP and company are going to be such in fierce competition with each other for land around Andover that there will be no bargain basement priced takeovers to be had.
    Lithium is the future (I'm spending over $10k a year in petrol to fuel my vehicled so I can go to work just to earn a living (it kills me just to mention it). Hell yeas my next motorcycle and car will be electric). The Tsunami is still behind us gathering momentum. No way am I selling my ARV and RDN shares cheaply if at all. I put another $750 in this week and it's noodles for dinner again. Go you disingenuous downrampers - do your worst- so I can keep accumulating amap (as much as possible).
    God Bless us all. Happy Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $35.31K 2.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5189282 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2400292 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.