DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Ann: Great Northern Gold Project returned to De Grey, page-4

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Take a look at how close Mining Project MPJ (Just purchased from Tyranis Resources), Pilbara Minerals PLM, and Lithium Australia are. They are all just east of the Turner River. Global Metals actually has a mine at Wodgina, west of the Turner River. Is this the same as Wigina Well area. And Altura AJM are there too. Seems like the same area going off the maps I have looked at.

This is all occurring about 60km south of port headland. Wouldn't be surprised if these clowns are sitting on a fortune of Lithium and other rare earth minerals and don't know it.

I know just because there are precious resources on other companies leases near by doesn't mean that DEG has any on theirs. One little sniff of the word Lithium though will send this stock through the roof.

"DEG begins surface exploration for Lithium at the Great Northern Gold Project in the Pilbara region of Western Australia". Now that would be a headline.

Cmon DEG, get off your backsides.

I have posted here before stating I was not a holder any more, thinking I got out of this dog of a company, but just checked the wifes comsec account, and she invested $10k a fews years ago. Bugger, they are worth a tenth of that ATM. Looks like Im back on board.

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.