BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

What I understand is 2 desperate companies are joining hands....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    What I understand is 2 desperate companies are joining hands.
    Desperate 1 + Desperate 2 = Double Desperate.

BDR has been loosing money forever and this plant upgrade is not going to change the situation.
    Otherwise why go through all this hulla bulla since early this year.

Black Panther relies on silver price which is in the dump. Hard to make money producing silver at these prices. So they need something to show they are in business.

The combined entity will be double loss making operation. BDR will chew through that 60 million in no time, just like it has the other 150-200 million in the last 3 years.

This deal is just a way for the trapped large shareholders to bail out. Create a hype....get the little suckers in......there ain't any suckers in Australia.......so let's get some American and Canadian little suckers.

Regardless......Big Congratulations to the brave one.....who were holding this dog.
    As this is a great chance to make money and get out. I got out a while ago.....and since then didn't even touch it for a trade.

Suffice to say......all the spin...and trickery.......BDR operation is not going to make money at this gold price. That is the end of the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.