CTP 8.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Great Southern Gas Limited Withdrawal , page-32

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    alacrity,

I cut my losses on the heads. Just have oppies left simply because they have 4 years to run.

This is a hail Mary pass, but a JV "may" turn up given interest in shale. Or just a TO. $0.07 /s would get the whole acreage.

One more month to endure to last week April. Need to hear something before then as JH was ordered (not suggested to) by the Board to get a JV. Makes me wonder what he was doing otherwise, certainly nothing to make sure drilling activities were under proper control. What else was happening?

Time is getting close for Board members

* Dr Henry Askin, BSc (Hons), PhD, MSEG, MEAGE, MPESA, Non-Executive Chairman
    * Mr Richard Faull BCom, CPA, Executive Director
    * Mr William Dunmore BSc, MSc, MSPE

to get some backbone with fellow Board member:

* Mr John Heugh BSc.(Hons), MPESA, Managing Director

Note especially the following:

(John Heugh) has worked in a consulting or subcontracting role for Esso, Wapet, Pancontinental Petroleum, Santos, Western Mining Corporation, Bridge Oil, Ampol, Kuwaiti Foreign Petroleum Corporation (IEDC subsidiary), Arco and Chevron-Texaco.

There is nothing about performing in a Senior Role, unlike in the Chairman's.

As I have been banging on about for ages, its all skill sets, and JH doesn't claim any experience in senior management so how would big boys deal with him? This is really important.

Secondly, floating around the ridges as a consultant isn't going to get you any serious contacts and relationships in the petroleum club. Ever heard the expression, grubby contractor? Whether its true or not that your grubby, impressions still count. Like..errrr ummm persistent wearing of a leather jacket. It isn't cute, it isn't individualistic, it isn't smart. Why would anyone need such a fashion prop beats me.

Why would you enter meetings in which the others present spend the first 30 minutes trying to figure out what you are from your fashion statement?

I had a smart business partner once who did the same until one day he turned up in obviously painful new shoes, pants, jacket and tie (for the first time). he said he realised it was smarter to be a rebel in sheep's clothing and let those present under-estimate him and his motives. First impressions count.

I am typing this in my underwear. Form your own impression.
    (see it counts!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $5.66K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.