PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Great Wall Motor Backs Pilgangoora Stage 2 Expansion, page-216

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    Hi @janeo

The concept of research is relatively unknown to a lot of HC keyboard warriors (not all) and although I have a lot of banter with the TA peeps (nothing personal is ever intended, just banter) they do know how to research and put pieces of information together to lead to possible answers.

This is an extract from the information I have found. GW and CODA have been collaborating for many years now. People on HC sometimes seem to just search for mainstream news and information and unfortunately for us retail investors that is often to late as the big boys in town have already driven the price up.

This is just a sample of my research and by no means advice so please DYOR.

Apparently, the plan is to combine the strengths of the two companies (GW and CODA) and develop a vehicle for North American, Chinese, and European markets that would be priced lower than any other EV on the market. Low enough, they say, to compete with entry level gas-powered cars. PLS I can only assume will be part of this plan now to supply all the high grade low impurity Lithium etc etc BIG, BIG news for PLS!!!!!!

While Coda comes to the table with an electric drivetrain development experience and an entrance to the U.S. market, Great Wall brings chassis development and mass-production capability – it sells in China's fastest growing automaker. It is also worth knowing GW is the only Chinese company to have passed EU Certification standards and has been exporting to Europe since 2006.

This is my prediction and not advice so please DYOR!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $130.7M 44.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 352029 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 5945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.