PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Great Wall Motor Backs Pilgangoora Stage 2 Expansion, page-221

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    PLS deal with GW should not be underestimated! It opens an enormous amount of doors for us to enter into downstream development, as it is stated in numerous announcements it is PLS intention.

Through GW we may be finding ourselves dealing with LG as well....

"LG Chem is strengthening its footing in China, the world’s largest electric car market, with its latest battery deal with Great Wall Motor, the country’s No. 1 manufacturer of sports utility vehicles.

The Korean battery-maker said Sunday it had inked a deal with Great Wall to supply its lithium-ion batteries for the carmaker’s upcoming plug-in hybrid SUVs, whose production will start from 2017."

This info is around 2 years old but it's happening NOW and PLS is one of the crucial pieces of the puzzle!

In time a $10b MC is by no means out of the question!!! It's happening NOW my friends and I think a lot of people on here are scared of big numbers or can not see the Forrest through the trees!

Just a few weeks ago we were sitting at 35c and now we are around 65c in a matter of weeks! With constant news flow, where do you think the sp will be? Think about it!

We have cornerstone investors with 10-15 times MC then ours investing in PLS! I know what that is telling me!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $130.7M 44.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 352029 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 5945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.