MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

"the 50/50 Nano JV could provide incredible shareholder returns...

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    "the 50/50 Nano JV could provide incredible shareholder returns to MEP, more than ADN IMO"

Sparc Tech - SPN - has a MC of ~$45m. W/o a deep dive I thought I'd just point that out as an indicator of what the mkt is prepared to value hi-tech apps.

NNPL is an interesting beast with not much transparency. Has anyone discussed with Andrew Woskett how NNPL might operate in the future? @Dash112 ?

Will it be a ticket-clipping exercise or is there potential for it to be an operator in its own right? Clearly some of the apps are huge and require large amounts of capital e.g. CO2 capture but there appear to be extremely high value niche applications e.g carbon capture in submarines.

Is the battery/semiconductor app a niche product similar to HPA?

One day, hopefully, Prof Vinu will be unleashed to provide some insight into where NNPL and all of the IP being devloped, is heading.

What if NNPL could be spun out of both ADN & MEP for say, $20m, would you invest? Even w/o a prospectus highlighting the upside via expert commentary/studies I'd be lining up to invest. With direct access to capital could NNPL accelerate some of the tech it is working on?

Many questions, few answers!
    Last edited by HarryKane: 05/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.