GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Yeah, I agree, its not a great look. Mind you, on the upside, if...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    Yeah, I agree, its not a great look.

Mind you, on the upside, if an insider puts that sort of dosh on the table they obviously sniff some real potential.

At the end of the day GSL are a perovskite solar cell technology supplier and enabler with real world IP, not a producer. And that has already been well flagged in the type of finance deals they have been trying to pull off, so why not in Australia as well?

Instead of actually producing panels, they will be pedalling an ever refined recipe for perovskites, forcing panel producers into paying for continual upgrades of the recipe for GSL goo in order to excite ever more electrons out of each photon. That I believe is the GSL income stream model - and hey, it's not bad, its pretty much how some of the computer industry and software suppliers operate. And as we know, they are some of the largest and most profitable companies on the planet.

Someone needs to pump $10 mil into GSL to undo this clusterfu*k of a funding logjam so they can progress this technology to rendezvous with its incredible potential. It will be collecting terrawatts of solar power, far cheaper than any other generating technology bar none. In past years a company with this enormous potential would have rightly attracted tens of millions without a blink of an eyelid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.