CNB 2.60% 39.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Greater Duchess Chalcus Lode Extension 87m @ 2.3% Cu, page-32

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Imme - I understand what you are trying to say. I'm not arguing the point on the most recent quarterly spend.
    This recent quarter had elevated costs due to consulting fees and the like for the MRE of course.

So to be clear that we are talking the same thing here - and I may be being pedantic, but this is an important point for me - I don't consider future spend on the project to develop a mine (to commence operations in 2025 per Rob's statement at the AGM) as exploration. That is project development.

Yes CNB will also have consulting fees for the next phase of this project development. Yes they will need to raise at some point, quite possibly in the next 12 months. As I said earlier, I welcome this value-adding activity, and I look forward to earning dividends from it in the future.

What I push back on is your implication that by continuing to drill ("drill the hell out of it") that CNB are withering away their cash. They're not, as shown by last 2 years exploration costs.

Cheers,
    Dingo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $67.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 39.0¢ $4.254K 10.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12708 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 5698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.