CNB 5.98% 62.0¢ carnaby resources limited

"Now we just need @CariKaya to finish his day skiing and give us...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    "Now we just need @CariKaya to finish his day skiing and give us one of his excitable updates" ...

Oh please, trust me, you don't want me rambling on tonight... And I believe Geofiji has provided an excellent explanation (Something which I am unable to do in terms of the geology stuff) ... tongue.png

As I have explained on numerous occasions in the past, I am no longer asphyxiated on the day-to-day share price of CNB... I really couldn't care less if we went sub 30 c or tomorrow skyrocketed to 50+ cents... Because one thing I am SURE of... Long Term, CNB will provide its shareholders with exponential gains...

I will be honest with you all... My obsession with day to day price movements has been causing me severe phycological / emotional and relationship issues recently... This is rather frustrating for both myself and those around me...

I am now avoiding HC and IRESS during trading hours (except for the occasional swing trade or DT) and am now focusing on physical health. mental well-being and wealth creation through alternative means...

What a wonderful feeling being able to go for a bike ride at the lake, skiing at Mt Buller or recreational flying around Victoria without having to constantly check my Commbank / Iress / HC... IT IS FREEEEEEEDOM

Based on the million fundamentals I have written about over the past 12 months, I am confident that my CNB Investment couldn't be in better hands and that LT, will be worth significantly more than the current undervalued SP...

As I wrote on another thread the other night; " I much prefer to sleep comfortably overnight / weekends knowing that my Investment is in the safe hands of a competent management team (who also have skin in the game) and watch my investment steadily grow as the company grows, and watch my investment BAG as the company transforms itself..." And I truly believe this will happen... But it will NOT happen overnight...

The market will adjust its value of CNB accordingly over time as we grow our resources, make new discoveries, create mines, start mining etc etc etc... CNB is not an "overnighter" for a few pips here and there, but a LT growth stock that is going to transform the lives of those patient enough to wait

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.035(5.98%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 64.5¢ 58.5¢ $162.8K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5183 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 5.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 63.5¢ 59.3¢ 112291
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.